As you walk the grounds of Holwood it's hard to imagine you're only 15 miles away from central London and 57 miles from the Channel Tunnel. Closer still is the picturesque village of Keston. The surrounding towns and villages are home to a delightful mix of boutique shops, traditional country pubs and even a Michelin-starred restaurant, Chapter One.
Excellent transport links:
- Bromley is approximately 4.5 miles away
- From Bromley South, 30 minutes by train to London Victoria
- From Orpington, 30 minutes by train to London Bridge
- Approximately 7 miles to the M25
- Biggin Hill Airport is 3 miles away and Gatwick is 32 miles
Please note all times and distance are approximate. The distance to central London is measured to Marble Arch.